Thursday, April 24, 2008

aphogee 2-step hard protein

last week I used the Aphogee 2-step hard protein treatment for the first time followed by the Balancing Moisturizer. It was quite different I must say. Wasn't sure what to expect, but they weren't kidding when they said hard lol. I'm not sure if I can testify that it does wonders for my hair just yet, but I have noticed less breakage this week. I will try it again in another 6 weeks and see how it goes.With all the products I have stocked up on I'm yet to find a conditioner that detangles my hair and leaves it silky smooth. Years ago(when my hair was well taken care of), I used Pantene's Conditioner and that worked wonders. I've been since discouraged from using Pantene by my stylist because according to her it doesn't cater to "hair of colour". I take her point, but I need a replacement and I'm still on that quest to find a good detangling conditioner. Since my hair is not in the greatest of shape I'm trying to be patient and wait to see if I notice an improvement in the detangling aspect of my current conditioners when my hair health improves - unhealthy hair is generally more difficult to detangle I find.

No comments: