Sunday, October 12, 2008

fast gro regimen - week 5

Products used:

Prepooed with Coconut oil mixed with a little castor oil
Stopitt Hair & Scalp Treatment Shampoo
Nexxus Therappe Shampoo
Conditioned with Mizani Fulfyl
Leave in Conditioners - Lacio Lacio, Hask Placenta Leave-in
Rollerset with water


Results:
Ok I'm going to skip to the conditioner because this was the best part of my wash day. The Mizani Fulfyl was FAB-U-LOUS! My hair doesn't respond well to protein normally. As soon as I add any kind of protein it gets tangled and hard. This Fulfyl was great! My hair was very tangled from the Dandruff shampoo but you would never guess that the way the Fulfyl detangled it. I'm ecstatic!!!! I will definitely be putting this on my list of keepers.

Great results this week (because of the Fulfyl). Little shedding and minimal hair loss while setting!

Week 6 here I come.... to be continued.

No comments: