Sunday, October 26, 2008

fast gro regimen - week 7

I wasn't able to wash my hair last week because I was too sick. I really wanted to, but knew it would be in my best interest if I just held off until I was feeling a little better. It's been 2 weeks now since my last shampoo and I had enough. I'm not completely over this cold but heck I can't go another week like this. So I washed my hair.

Products used:
Confiderm Scalp Oil
Nexxus Therappe Shampoo
Conditioned with 1/2 cup Moisturefuse and 1/2 cup Kerafuse
Leave in Conditioners - Lacio Lacio
Rollerset with water


Results:
I wasn't too excited because it's a moderate protein week in the regimen. My hair tangles with protein. I hate tangles cause it usually means more hair than necessary will be lost trying to remove the tangles. I did notice quite a bit of shedding, but it's probably because I haven't been combing my hair for most of this week. Haven't really seen any breakage so that it good. Overall okay results.

No comments: