Wednesday, October 8, 2008

fast gro regimen - week 4

this is my documentation of my experience with Kena's 13wk Fast-Gro Regimen.

Products used:
Prepooed with Hask Placenta Leave-in Treatment
Stopitt Hair & Scalp Treatment Shampoo
Nexxus Therappe Shampoo
Deep conditioned for 20 mins with Nexxus Humectress
Leave in Conditioners - Lacio Lacio
Rollerset with water and a dime sized amount of Fantasia IC Hair Polish (in pink bottle)

Results:

I would have never thought of using the Hask Placenta as a pre-poo but I trust ya Kena lol. My scalp has been itching for the past couple weeks so I decided to try a dandruff shampoo. I was a little skeptical because dandruff shampoos tend to strip my hair like nobody's business. Bf has dandruff problems so I decided to try some of his shampoo (which works really well for him). I applied a small amount of the Stopitt shampoo just to my scalp and worked it in. I was stunned. My hair did not tangle! (I have no idea what is in this stuff but it worked well...much less itching).Next I shampooed with Nexxus Therappe then deep conditioned for about 15-20 mins with the Humectress. The results were very good. My hair was easy to detangle when rinsing and very soft. After rinsing I applied the Lacio Lacio (I love this stuff...why don't they make it in a bigger bottle??) added a little hair polish and rollerset with water only.This week's results were very nice....I'm seeing progress. I was happy that my hair showed less breakage in the shower and how soft and manageable it was. If I can keep this up I can recover from the breakage I experienced earlier this year.

Week 5 here I come.... to be continued.

No comments: