Thursday, May 15, 2008

product wish list

This is just a list of products I've heard raving reviews about and might be worth a try in my quest for the "staple" regimen. I'll keep adding to the list as I go along, and when I finally try one I'll review it.
1. Cantu Break Cure Strengthening Treatment @ www.cantusheasoft.com
2. Lacio Lacio Leave In Hair Lotion @ www.honeyfig.com
3. Joico Split End Mender
4. UBH Cream Moisturizer @ www.honeyfig.com
5. UBH Dew Spray Moisturizer @ www.honeyfig.com
6. Lacio Lacio Intensive Conditioner @ www.honeyfig.com

06/22/2008
7. Joico K-Pak Sun Therapy Nourishing Shampoo
8. Joico K-Pak Sun Therapy Treatment Masque
9. Joico K-Pak Sun Therapy Protective Sun Milk
10. Joico K-Pak Deep Penetrating Reconstructor
11. Joico K-Pak Intense Hydrator
12. CHI Silk Infusion

07/28/2008
13. Aubrey Organics Honeysuckle Rose Moisturizing Conditioner

08/07/2008
14. Silken Child Silk Moisturizing Creme by Silk Elements

No comments: