Tuesday, May 13, 2008

still experimenting

switched it up a bit again this week. I shampooed with the Therappe, then coated my hair with the Humectress and hot oil before doing the DIY steam treatment. Let me just say my hair was sooo soft after the steaming...i will definitely be adding that to my regular routine. After washing out the deep conditioner I spritzed on the Infusium and let my hair air dry. That was a huge mistake!! My hair got wiry and felt really brittle. I'm not sure if it was because I was 8 weeks post relaxer or what, but I definitely won't be trying that one again. I honestly believed if I had rollerset, my hair would have turned out beautifully but such is the journey we undertake....sometimes it's just hit or miss. Next time I'll be sure to omit the air-drying part - that definitely does not work for me.

Pre-Poo: No
Hot Oil Treatment: None
Co-Wash: No
Shampoo: Nexxus Therappe
Conditioner: Nexxus Humectress
Deep Conditioner: Nexxus Humectress & Queen Helen Hot Oil /w DIY steam treatment
Leave-In Treatment: Infusium 23
Styling Products: IC Hair Polish Heat Protectant Straightening Serum
Styling Routine: Air Dry, Blow out, Flat Iron, Saran Wrap
Overall Results: Poor. Very unhappy with the results :(

No comments: